First, let me start off with saying congratulations for finding your true love. I am honored you are considering me to be a part of your very special day. I know from the moment we start working together, you will feel comfortable and have fun. I will capture those little details and those tears your spouse is trying to hide. I am a New England based photographer with a candid, photojournalistic style. I am easy to work with and I know we will laugh and have a great time from start to finish. I specialize in elopements and intimate celebrations, and also offer destination wedding coverage worldwide. Wedding packages start at $1999 and my average client invests $3500-$4200 in wedding photography.
based in southern New England; traveling worldwide
When a potential client first contacts me, I like to start the conversation with a phone call or video meeting. From there I love to meet in person and typically meet people at my studio, where we discuss your ideas and I customize a timeline for your day.
Once the contract is signed and retainer paid, we schedule the engagement session. Some clients also opt to add hair and make up to their engagement session. The engagement portraits are delivered within about 2 weeks of the session date and my clients also receive permissions to share and print those images.
When the wedding date is roughly 1 month away, I have a final meeting with each client to adjust the timeline if necessary and review any details that have changed. On the wedding day itself, I do not book any other sessions or have any additional obligations. My gear gets cleaned and packed the night before and I arrive on time and ready to go!
After the wedding, clients receive a sneak peak with select edited images within 48 hours. The full online gallery will be delivered within 4-6 weeks after the wedding date.
Before your wedding day, I go the extra mile to help my clients feel prepared. Everyone who inquires with me gets a free consultation. That's where we meet, either in person, by phone or video chat, and see if we're a good fit. Once my clients sign a contract and it's official, they all receive:
1. A custom welcome letter and a little Thank You
2. We will have our engagement session and get to know each other
3. If you add a guest book for guests to sign we will design that
4. I will customize a timeline on a PDF for you to share with friends and family as well as other vendors
The big day is finally here! All your planning has come to fruition, and trust me, I'm just as excited as you are! On your wedding day, I promise the following things:
1. Schedule only one event per day, which means my attention and energy is yours!
2. I will arrive on time (usually early, actually)
3. I will guide you through the day with helpful tips to keep us on track and stress-free
After the wedding is over, my work really begins! Here's what you can expect:
1. You will receive a sneak peak of some of my favorite images that illustrate all the magic of your wedding day within 48 hours
2. Your finished gallery will be delivered online to view within 6-8 weeks
3. You will select the images for any albums, prints or wall art
4. You will then receive your wedding box that will include a custom USB and 30 prints